Thursday, February 20, 2020

Last Minute Special : My Cherie Amour

Catamaran My Cherie Amour
Last Minute Special Offer

Catamaran My Cherie Amour - Virgin Islands Sailing Vacation Yacht Charters

Special Offer

Only $14,500/wk for up to 6 guests for a charter in the Virgin Islands during the period of March 28 to April 10, 2020.7-night minimum. 2 lunches & 1 dinner ashore at client expense.

About My Cherie Amour

My Cherie Amour is a 48-foot Fontaine Pajot catamaran with a crew of two. This catamaran is fully air conditioned and accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 Queen cabins, each with ensuite head (curtained shower & electric-flush toilet). They have a small seating area at the upper helm area on the flybridge.

My Cherie Amour has a 12-foot  center-console dinghy with 15HP motor, kneeboard, scurfer, 2 kayaks, standup paddleboard (SUP), snorkel gear, 2 snorkeling/diving scooters, floating mats, giant 48" blowup flamingo floats, beach games, board games, hammock, TV/DVD in salon, iPod/device hookup, underwater video camera, wifi where available, etc.

My Cherie Amour has an onboard dive instructor and offers diving to certified divers.
Join the catamaran My Cherie Amour next summer on their repositioning journey and have an interesting charter at a great price. For more information, CLICK HERE

Currently available for Christmas and New Years.







Contact Paradise Connections Yacht Charters to book MY CHERIE AMOUR
View My Cherie Amour's online brochure
For more yachts, visit our website: www.ParadiseConnections.com