The trimaran PROMENADE is having a special cabin cruise for May 20-26, 2007, BVI Wreck Week:
- May 20-26, 2007 - 7-day/6-nights from Roadtown, Tortola BVI (can fly into St.Thomas, USVI or Beef Island, Tortola BVI)
- $4000/cabin ($2000 each person). 3 cabins with Queen berths and 2 cabins that can be configured as either King or 2 Twins
- Includes all food and beverages (standard ship's bar, too) aboard the yacht.
- Includes unlimited diving (bring own gear or rent BC/Reg) featuring the wrecks of the British Virgin Islands. Wrecks to be dove include: The Beata, The Inganess, The Fearless, The Marie L and the Pat. Promenade will also do a minimun of 3 dives on the wreck of the RHONE, including a night dive. Promenade will also, weather permitting, dive the spectacular wrecks of ANEGADA including The Chikuzen and The Rocus.
- This offer also includes a special souvenir Tshirt and tickets for the wrap up party on Cooper Island on Friday night!
Promenade still has space available on their November 26 to December 2, 2006 cabin cruise week. They have reduced the rate to $3200/cabin, double occupancy (i.e. $1600/each person). Diving is extra and gear can be rented or you can bring your own.
There is also room aboard on their January 28 to February 3, 2007 trip, as well as March 25-31, 2007. These are both at their normal cabin rate of $3900/cabin.
Promenade is a great dive boat but they have lots of other activities as well. This is an excellent opportunity for two people to charter a large boat.
Promenade is a fun boat!
Visit Promenade's electronic brochures:
PARADISE CONNECTIONS YACHT CHARTERS for more info.