Sunday, February 03, 2008

Merriam-Webster's Word of the Year 2007

I was having an internet problem so I hit a random bookmark and went to the Merriam-Webster site. The top bit of news was the winners of "Word of the Year 2007" which was the word w00t. I know of a website called this but I've never heard anybody saying it so it was a surprise to me... but then, I'm no longer in the computer management/programmer work-a-day world.

But, the point I'm getting at is that third place was Conundrum... Hurray! A good excuse to mention the wonderful charter yacht named Conundrum with the excellent crew of Captain Jonny Spector and Chef Meredith Hester's who's Christmas guests in the Grenadines had such a wonderful time that they have reserved the same dates for December 2008!

See post (click here) for more about Conundrum.

Interested in chartering a yacht for your next vacation? Contact Paradise Connections Yacht Charters.