Saturday, November 16, 2019

Great Christmas Present

This would be a great Christmas present to yourself or others...


  Catamaran My Cherie Amour


Check out this special offer:

10% discount off published rate for any charter taking place between December 1 and December 20, 2019.

BROCHURE: Click for My Cherie Amour's brochure
SCUBA: Click for diving details

About My Cherie Amour

My Cherie Amour is a 48-foot Fontaine Pajot catamaran with a crew of two. This catamaran is fully air conditioned and accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 Queen cabins, each with ensuite head (curtained shower & electric-flush toilet). They have a small seating area at the upper helm area on the flybridge.

My Cherie Amour has a 12-foot  center-console dinghy with 15HP motor, kneeboard, scurfer, 2 kayaks, standup paddleboard (SUP), snorkel gear, 2 snorkeling/diving scooters, floating mats, giant 48" blowup flamingo floats, beach games, board games, hammock, TV/DVD in salon, iPod dock, underwater video camera, wifi where available, etc.

My Cherie Amour has an onboard dive instructor and offers diving to certified divers.




We have more special offers.



Contact Paradise Connections Yacht Charters to book MY CHERIE AMOUR
View My Cherie Amour's online brochure
For more yachts, visit our website: www.ParadiseConnections.com