[ Back to Blog ]
BOATS THAT OFFER ONBOARD SCUBA DIVING
WITH A DIVE PROFESSIONAL
UPDATED: July 9, 2017
Details for yachts that offer onboard Scuba Diving to their charter guests. Click on the yacht's name below to view their diving specifications.
- ANTILLEAN: Monohull, 50' Beneteau Sloop - up to 6 guests
- CATATONIC : Catamaran, 44' Lagoon - up to 6 guests
- FLIP FLOP: Catamaran, 46' Leopard - up to 6 guests
- FRANGINES: Catamaran, 55' Custom - up to 6 guests
- FREE INGWE: Catamaran, 45' Robertson & Caine, up to 6 guests
- NADIYA: Catamaran, 47' Leopard, up to 6 guests
- QUEST: Catamaran, 57' Simonis, up to 6 guests
- SWEETEST THING: Catamaran, 48' Fontaine Pajot, up to 6/8 guests
More coming soon!
Interested in learning how to dive? You will need a yacht with a Dive Instructor (see below)
- Referral Course (Open Water Checkout Dives)
This is the ideal and most popular way to become a certified diver. The student diver takes the academic and pool sessions at home with their local dive shop or YMCA, for example, and completes the Open Water Checkout Dives in the warm, clear water of the Caribbean. This allows more time for diving and other activities rather than bookwork.
- Discover Scuba (Resort course)
This course is designed to introduce the dive experience. It consists of an orientation, teaching of fundamental skills in calm water shallow enough to stand up in, and a controlled dive under the supervision of the instructor to a maximum depth of 40 feet.
Ask Paradise Connections for more information.
We are currently working on this page...
Have questions? Just ask...