Ahi Poke Tuna Stack
- 4 oz crab meat, “special”
- 1 tbsp lemon-old bay aioli
- 1 tsp scallion, chopped fine
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp mango, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 tsp scallion, chopped
- 1 tsp red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 tsp yellow bell pepper, small dice
- 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- ½ jalepano, seeds removed and diced
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- ½ ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp red onion diced very fine
- Juice from half of a lime
- ½ jalapeno, seeds removed and diced fine
- Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- 2 oz sushi grade ahi, cut into cubes
- ½ clove of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ginger, minced
- ¼ tsp Siracha sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
To assemble the stack:
- Using a ring mold of approximately 3” in diameter by 5” high, spray the inside with cooking
- Spoon the Avocado mash into the bottom of the mold, top with Ahi Poke, Crab Salad, then Mango-Pineapple salsa.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, serve on a chilled plate.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber, thin carrot curls, sweet chili sauce, sprinkles of caviar and fried won ton chips.
Hank & Micheale - - - - - Catamaran Feel The Magic
Caribbean Yacht Charters - Virgin Islands Sailing Vacations
Charter yacht Feel The Magic is a 50-foot Voyage catamaran with a crew of two, Hank and Micheale. Feel the Magic is air conditioned and accommodates up to eight guests in four equivalent cabins with queen-sized berths and ensuite heads/showers. Feel the Magic has a 15-foot dinghy with 70HP motor, waterskis, kneeboard, wakeboard, tube, a Hobie Mirage kayak that you can paddle or pedal, 2 standup paddle boards (SUPs), 2 surfboards, SeaDoo water scooter, snorkel equipment, fishing gear, floating mats, TV/DVD, onboard wifi where available, guitar, banjo, and other musical instruments, and more (see online brochure).
Feel the Magic plans to charter in the Virgin Islands through July 31, 2013 then returning in the fall for the 2013-14 season. Contact Paradise Connections for current availability and let's start planning your sailing vacation aboard Feel the Magic!
Contact Paradise Connections Yacht Charters to book FEEL THE MAGIC
View Feel The Magic's online brochure
For more yachts, visit our website: www.ParadiseConnections.com