M/V Pacific Yellowfin - Chartering the Pacific Northwest
British Columbia (BC) Canada Yacht Charters
Pacific Yellowfin has a crew of 5 and can accommodate up to 12 guests in 4 guests cabins.
In peak summer, Desolation Sound is a popular choice. Very warm* air and water temperatures. High speed watersports in warm water. Swimming in warm salt water right off the yacht, or in warm lakes. Guests typically arrive by seaplane from Vancouver or Seattle to Taku Resort on Quadra Island.
* Disclaimer: Warm by PNW standards... not Caribbean warm :)
Sample Itineraries for:
Tenders & Toys:
- 22-foot (6.7m) 8-person Runabout with 150 hp Yamaha 4-stroke and large canvas top and side panels
- 24-foot (7.3m) Beach landing craft with 115 hp Yamaha 4-stroke
- 3-person GTX Sea-Doo Wave Runner
- Ocean Kayaks: 2 double and 4 single
- Sport Kayaks: 4 Bilbao single
- Water skis
- Wake board
- Banana / hot dog
- Snorkeling gear
- Water trampoline
- 8 mountain bikes
- 4 one-person 50cc motor bikes
- Golf tee
- Extensive fishing gear for all types of fishing
- Air target rifles
- Prawn & Crab trap
- Water Pistols
- $65,000 USD/week - 8 guests
- $66,400 USD/week - 9 guests
- $67,800 USD/week - 10 guests
- $69,200 USD/week - 11 guests
- $70,600 USD/week - 12 guests
Rates include meals, non alcoholic beverages, and fuel.
Rates do not include 12% tax, bar, and customary crew gratuity.
YouTube video of m/v Pacific Yellowfin from TravelChannel segment
Please note that m/v Pacific Yellowfin has TWO eBrochure links below.
We look forward to your inquiries.
Contact Paradise Connections Yacht Charters to book PACIFIC YELLOWFIN
View Pacific Yellowfin's online brochure #1 and online brochure #2
For more yachts, visit our website: www.ParadiseConnections.com